A Mindful Way to Prepare for Finals
Friday, May 13
Baldwin Center for Learning & Teaching, H-L Library 112
- Students are invited to come to the Baldwin CLT / H-L Library for a motivating space and time in preparation for finals. Sign up in CampusGroups or just drop in!
- Peer Academic Mentors, Q-Tutors and Writing Assistants will be available as resources throughout the 6-hour day in the BCLT (H-L Library 112).
- A Cave Day-dedicated research librarian will be available.
- BCLT professional staff Tina Chong and Lisa Flanagan will meet with students on a drop-in basis.
- H-L Library Fishbowl and Pierce Reading Room will be Quiet Cave spaces for uninterrupted work.
- Kick off your Cave Day with Kate Nicholson: yoga stretches at 10:15 a.m. and a motivation and focus meditation at 10:30 a.m.
- You are welcome to come and go anytime during this day. Giving yourself significant time to be productive is advisable.
- Snacks will be provided and raffles to win Bowdoin gift cards will occur throughout the day.
- Participating students may choose from giveaway gifts including Muji pens, stress putty and other fidget toys!
FMI: Tina Chong, Baldwin Center for Learning and Teaching, firstname.lastname@example.org